Strong team leadership skills and integral resource person within company for product, computer, and Web site information.
Consistent high search engine rankings on product & services keywords in Google/Yahoo
SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS & CONTRIBUTIONS
- Rebuild of market research site using WordPress as a CMS, for easy client maintenance and upkeep.
- SEO implementation of Hebert Research site to improve SERP rankings, high ranking for key terms.
- Managed $500/day ($15,000 month) ad spend in Google Adwords, to ROI, for satellite hotel website on sales of $250,000 with $125,000 ad spend for 2011, sales of $191,000 on ad spend $63,000 2012 YTD.
- Deployed monthly ad campaigns via SAP, with ad imagery, special ad sections and promotional text; removed previous ad campaigns thru SAP.
- Implemented SEO requirements into Pacificcoast.com & Sealybedding.com per outside SEO agencies recommendations.
- Built, maintained and managed independent website at PCF per management for hotel specific bedding product, my role as site builder, site maintenance, order processing & tracking, with emphasis on SEO methods on site.
- Built, maintained, and delivered key reports to stakeholders using Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Restructured legacy html & jsp pages into new site architecture, establish 301 redirects for old content.
- Implemented sitemap.xml project for boats.com, with measurable increase of four times more indexed pages in Google for boats.com, similar results in Yahoo & MSN.
- Managed PPC campaigns with $500,000 annual budget in Google, Yahoo & MSN for boats.com and YachtWorld.com and PPC Google &
- Yahoo/Overture campaigns for Data I/O to an annual budget of $60,000.
- Strengthened Data I/O website as global resource for customers and employees of this multinational company; implemented Website usability and interface improvements and expanded and added capabilities including knowledge base, content upkeep, maintenance, and additional features to extranet.
- Gave national and international presentations on Data I/O product, and usability training via Placeware/LiveMeeting. Key player in development of more efficient and informative training programs within Data I/O; exhibited leadership skills in identifying needs and providing training and support to Data I/O technical and sales personnel.
SAP | CRM | Photoshop | EmailLabs | Ipost | MailChimp | Hitwise | Omniture | SQL | SEO | SEM | WebTrends | Google Adwords | Extranet Administrator | phpAdsNew (adserver) | PPC | WordPress | Google Adsense | Google Webmaster Tools | Digital Multimedia Production | Office Suite | Google Analytics | SPSS | WinCati | IMPLAN | VOIP | Reputation Management
Hebert Research 2014 to 2015
Reputation Management, SEO, Website Admin, IT Admin, VOIP Admin, SPSS, WinCati, IMPLAN
Professional LI / Creately Design2013 to 2014
Marketing Manager, PPC Management, Product Marketing & Development, SEO, Usability Testing
Pacific Coast Feather2007 to 2012
E-Commerce Specialist, SAP Catalog Maintenance, SEO / SEM, PPC Management, Email Affiliate Newsletter, Customer Email Marketing, Photoshop, Graphics Creation
Boats.com / YachtWorld.com2006 to 2007
SEO / SEM, PPC Management, Analytics, Email Newsletter, Graphics Creation
Data I/O2004 to 2006
Webmaster, Extranet Administrator, SEO / SEM, PPC Management, Email Marketing Newsletter, Application Engineer, Product Support Engineer
Comcast2003 to 2004
Video & Internet Product Support
Data I/O1997 to 2002
Product Support Engineer 1, 2, And Company Trainer
Keane, Inc.1996 to 1997
Windows 95 Technical Support
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Google Adwords Seminar Oct 2009
- Internet & Email Marketing Seminar May 2006
- Yahoo Seattle Advertiser Workshop Sept. 2005
- Search Engine Marketing Seminar Sept. 2005
- North Seattle Community College – Webmaster Certificate 2002 to 2003
- Edmonds Community College Business and Technology Center – CIW Foundations, CIW Site Designer, CIW E-Commerce Designer 2001
- North Seattle Community College – C++ and Advanced C++ Certificate Courses 2000
- ITT Technical Institute – Seattle, WA Bachelor Applied Science Electronics Engineering Technology Sept. 1997